Senior Developer in .NET
6 days left
- Full Time
At Aptem we’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our clients to deliver world-class training offerings that support their learners in developing in their chosen careers. Demand for our end-to-end SaaS solutions are ever-increasing and we are continuing to expand rapidly as a business. If you’re interested in joining a talented, committed and driven team that is leading the charge in this fast-growing space, then you should apply!
We are looking for a Senior Developer with a strong Microsoft background. We are 100% Azure cloud hosted. Any background or experience in the education or training sector would be beneficial but not essential.
The ideal candidate is proactive in suggesting solutions to technical issues with a passion for hiring and nurturing talent within your team. You have demonstrated technical leadership in a software development team.
At the moment we are all working from home due to current restrictions. When things are more ‘back to normal’ we will be working from the office with some flexibility to work from home.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at work. Our development teams speak several international languages and we have development teams in the London HQ (offices in Dartford and Camden), Ukraine, and India.
- Producing quality code with a TDD approach in mind
- Ability to code review code written by internal and offshore developers
- Ability to write Unit Tests for code produced
- Ability to mentor junior resources
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of small projects
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Extensive background with .NET Core and .NET framework
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in C# and Microsoft stack
- Good experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Experience with Azure beneficial
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines in Azure would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills. Must be a good team player
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and seeking to find solutions to problems instead of criticising known issues
- Self-motivated, approachable and organized
- Mentor Junior developers
- Work collaboratively with the testing team
MWS Technology are pioneers in developing technology solutions for the vocational training, further education and welfare to work sectors.
MWS's mission is to create innovations that unleash new levels of efficiency, productivity and personal growth – something that we have been achieving since 2009.
Our commitment to quality has been recognised time and again by our customers, award wins, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditations, and Cyber Essentials certification.