GP Surgery – Customer Service Apprentice (Reception)
4 days left
- Full Time
Westgate Surgery is a busy GP practice serving the population of Westgate.
We have 5 doctors and 5 nurses and provide a range of medical services.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
This role includes:
- Answering the telephone
- making patients appointments
- dealing with administration tasks
- booking for tests
- completing patient support tasks
These are interesting roles for someone who wants to begin a career in health care or administration.
Your role will include:
- Passing messages in a timely manner.
- Using electronic clinical systems.
- Support patients accessing health care
- Support Management and staff
- General administration and office support
Starting salary of £4.40
Roles will be for 32 hours per week to include 6 hours study
Days to be agreed but may be from 8.00 am to 18.30 Monday to Friday
- Computer Literate.
- A focused approach to work.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is crucial
- Well-spoken and presentable.
- Good attention to detail.
GCSE Grade 4 to 9 (or Grade C or higher) in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards