GP Surgery Receptionist Administrator (Admin Office)
4 days left
- Full Time
Westgate Surgery is a busy GP practice serving the population of Westgate.
We have 5 doctors and 5 nurses and provide a range of medical services.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
This is an administrative role undertaking a number of functions in the management of patients medical records
The role includes scanning, handling of post, photocopying, attaching to medical records and sending of electronic medical records to others
These are interesting roles for someone wanting to begin a career in health care or administration.
Your role will include:
- Passing messages in a timely manner.
- Using electronic clinical systems.
- Scanning of documents
- Attaching documents to patients medical records
- Support patients accessing health care
- Support Management and staff
- General administration and office support
Starting salary of £4.40
Roles will be for 32 hours per week to include 6 hours study
Days to be agreed but may be from 8.00 am to 18.30 Monday to Friday
- Computer Literate.
- Focussed approach to work.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Well-spoken and presentable.
- Good attention to detail.
GCSE Grade 4 to 9 (or Grade C or higher) in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.