4 days left
- Part Time
Hernhill CE Primary School Site Manager - Part-time (30 hours)
Start Date: Start of March 2021
Application Close Date: Friday 26th February 2021, 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 1st March 2021 – likely to be via video conferencing
- Do you have excellent maintenance and DIY skills?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you love working as part of a team?
- Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
If you have answered yes to these questions and are looking for a new challenge our site manager position might just be perfect for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable person to look after our outstanding school. If you have the ability to use your initiative, work independently but are also a great team player, then we would love you to apply. A sense of humour is essential!
Duties include unlocking/locking/security/alarms, indoor cleaning and keeping outside areas clean & tidy, management of caretaking and cleaning supplies, property maintenance including minor repairs, redecoration, Health & Safety responsibilities including legionella testing/fire alarm testing/water temperature checks. Training can be arranged as necessary.
You will need to work as part of a team and manage a small team of cleaning staff. You will need to be organised and ideally live locally. The hours are 30 per week: 7.00-9.30am and 3:00-6:30pm daily. Additional hours may be worked, if required, by arrangement with the head teacher.
- Working hours may be subject to variation and call-out at weekends. Different working hours may be necessary from time to time, to fit in with events happening at the school beyond the regular working day.
- Holiday entitlement - 24 days plus bank holidays. All holiday must be taken during the school holidays.
- Salary Kent Range 6. KS6 - £20,585 to £22,469 full time salary. The salary for this position will be pro rata. There will be a probationary period of 6 months in the first instance.
- Employment will be subject to satisfactory references, Criminal Records Bureau and health checks.
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Please visit our website on www.hernhill.kent.sch.uk for more information about our school.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be organised in line with covid secure requirements. Please contact the headteacher to arrange a visit.
Mrs. Sarah Alexander, Headteacher. Hernhill C.E. School, Fostall, Hernhill, Faversham, Kent ME13 9JG. Telephone: (01227) 751322 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Site manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly