Team Administrator - Medway City Estate, Rochester
This role is the very heartbeat of our Central Sales Team, so if this has caught your attention, please read on……
Arun Estates, (locally known as Wards of Kent) is the largest independent estate agency in the South East of England and our Central Sales Team provide estate agency support to our network of offices across the business. We need a talented Administrator to support our Business Support and Business Development Managers. You will need to be organised, structured and good at multi-tasking in a busy, fast paced environment.
So, what is it like to work here?
- We work incredibly hard here, so don’t be afraid of hard work!
- Working in a sales team means the atmosphere is buzzing, fun and focused on achieving results and so can be noisy at times (especially when someone seals a deal)!
- We are open to feedback and every year we ask our colleagues what they really think about us in an independent staff survey. The good news is that again last December many of our scores have been over 90%.
- We are not perfect but we are one big family all striving towards being the best we can be
So, what will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- Your direct managers ooze positivity and will rely on you to provide lots of management information and produce daily, weekly and monthly business activity/productivity reports. We never rest on our laurels so these are vital to the ongoing review and improvement of the service we offer
- As well as general administrative support you will assist in calculating commission for the team, (also helping to regularly review these structures), general payroll matters and maintain accurate holiday and sickness records
- You will manage the recruitment journey of candidates and so creating a great first impression is key with your potential new colleagues
Do I need anything else?
- There is a fair bit of typing so you need to have a minimum speed of 60 wpm
- Lots of the reports we use are in Excel and so you do need to have an excellent knowledge of this and be able to design formulas and pivot tables
- You will have access to privileged and confidential data so you must be discreet and dependable with information shared by your senior team
- As this job is the backbone of the centre you will need to present yourself professionally, be organised and punctual and lead by example
- You will need to have excellent previous experience in a similar role
So, if you don’t like what you have read, thank you for your time, but if you do, you will love working here!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: Up to £20,500
Location: Medway City Estate
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00
Benefits: 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme