Qualified Lead HGV Technician and a Qualified HGV Technician
WE ARE HIRING!
Gallagher Aggregates Ltd is urgently looking for candidates to fill 2 roles - a Qualified Lead HGV Technician and a Qualified HGV Technician to repair, service and maintain their HGV and light vehicle fleet.
The fleet incorporates all sizes from artic low loaders/tippers, 8x4 tipper and mixers, sweepers, down to light commercials.
Applicants must have own tools.
Based within our new state of the art transport workshop located within Hermitage Quarry.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday - 50hrs per week on a shift pattern initially.
- Covering workshop opening hours of 6.00am to 7.00pm.
- Saturday 6.00am-12.00pm overtime rate.
- Start date ASAP.
All applicants must:
- Be hard working and flexible.
- Lead HGV Technician must have at least 2 years’ supervisory/workshop management experience and 5 years’ experience working as a qualified Technician.
- HGV Technician must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a qualified technician (light vehicle experience desirable).
- Both positions must have up to date diagnostic skills and abilities.
- Experience of construction type vehicles and bodies is desirable.
- Hold a full clean Driving Licence. (Cat C, C+E desirable).
- Have proof of Right to Work in the UK.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT or SUPPLY AGENCIES