Gusbourne, one of the UK’s leading wine producers is looking to recruit a Production Operative to join our team. The role will be based at our Maidstone site, reporting to the Production Winemaker.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Manning both our disgorging and labelling lines.
- Stacking bottles, alongside, movement of, and the loading and unloading of stillages and riddling cages.
- Preparing orders to a tight schedule.
- Receival and dispatch of deliveries/orders.
- Ensuring workspaces and machinery are kept sanitary and tidy at all times.
This role requires a motivated individual who is reliable, meticulous and works well within a small close-knit team. Previous experience in a winery/wine warehouse is not essential, but some experience of working with machinery or on production lines would be preferential.
The successful candidate should be able to lift up to 25kg, and have his/her own transport. Forklift experience is preferred but not essential.
This position is a permanent, paid hourly, full-time role. Hours are 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.