Part Time (3 days per week) – Gravesend
Role: Document Controller (access hire)
Location: Skyform office – Gravesend
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
Document Controller with experience within a Construction related role?
Here at Skyform we are searching for an experienced Document Controller to join our team based at our Gravesend office.
The duties will include:
•To be responsible for Document Control management on numerous construction projects throughout the UK.
• Implement and develop Document Control procedures on a constant basis.
• Carry out QA Audits on documents received from external parties to ensure
compliance with our requirements.
• Ensure all project information is up to date and distributed to relevant recipients. Managing both hard copy and electronic versions of information.
• Act as an Administrator of our Electronic Document Management Systems
• Assist with compiling Tender and Design submissions to critical deadlines, as required.
• Produce O&M Manuals and other documentation for project handover.
• Be able to read construction information from various disciplines and understand the basic content.
• Assist with production of reports and documents as required.
• Provide clerical support to staff including typing, word processing, photocopying, data-entry, filing and post duties.
•Assist to ensure office environment is maintained to a high standard.
•Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Specific hours and days will be discussed at interview, flexible options are available.
For more information please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org