Warehouse Coordinator & Operative
The Vinorium is a multi-award winning and the UK’s number one Australian wine specialist. The Vinorium only employs highly motivated individuals who seek a challenging environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a warehouse environment and is now ready to take their career to the next level.
The Job Role.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to work in our busy wine warehouse, which is located in Lenham, Kent. As our sole Warehouse operative, you will ultimately be responsible for picking and packing all orders (both national and international), receiving goods, audit of all warehouse stocks, re-stocking our smart warehouse shop, communicating with packaging suppliers, our courier and liaising daily with our in-house administrative team.
The following criteria are essential:
- Physically fit and capable of lifting multiple loads of 25kg
- Previous warehouse experience (minimum of 2 years)
- A current forklift licence (desirable, but not essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Organised and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Respect and care for the products being handled
- Innovative problem solver and flexible working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written skills – You must be computer literate and able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Personally well-presented
- Clean driving licence
- Trustworthy and dependable
- A fun, friendly team and office atmosphere
- Focus on continuous personal and professional development
- Great benefits
- Staff discount
Remuneration: Excellent salary and dependent upon your experience.
If you believe you have the experience and meet all the aforementioned criteria, please apply by sending your CV and a Covering Letter (explaining why you are the right person for the job) to email@example.com
REMEMBER: Attention is in the detail. Failure to provide a covering letter will automatically eliminate you from the interview process.
*No agencies please*
Interviews will be taking place week of 26 April 2021