Class 1 LGV Driver Cat C+E – Strood – R.Swain & Sons
We are looking for committed and reliable Cat C+E Drivers to join our team working in Strood, Kent.
The Swain Group is one of the UKs most prominent logistics service providers with unique specialisms across a variety of sectors including construction, energy, industrial, retail, government and defence and events, providing the highest level of training to our employees through our approved training centres.
Valuing our people, we offer a friendly working environment, focusing on developing skills.
Operating a range of vehicles and equipment including curtain sided and flat trailers on our general transportation fleet.
Highly compliant FORS Gold Accredited Haulier.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a valid in date CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Experience on a Flatbed preferred but not essential (training will be provided)
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
Pay and Benefits
- Weekly earnings between £585 and £820 a week
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Overtime hours available
- Tramping and nights out available
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual bonus
- Life Insurance Scheme
If you feel that you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you. Apply via the Careers page on our website rswain.com or email your CV to HR@rswaingroup.com
Apply for Class 1 LGV Driver Cat C+E – Strood – R.Swain & Sons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly