6 days left
The Dorset Arms is a privately owned, thriving village pub in the village of Hartfield with 9 high standard, beautiful rooms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, customer-focused individual with an exceptional eye for detail to work full time within our busy Housekeeping team.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Cleaning and preparing guest bedrooms, Bar & Restaurant, and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation throughout the B&B.
- Working thoroughly but also quickly and efficiently to meet the daily guest check in deadline.
- Work along our head housekeeper to maintain the Pub & rooms.
- You will also be responsible for laundering which may include washing, drying and ironing.
- Reporting any damages at properties. Ensure all incidents, accidents, broken items or maintenance issues are correctly logged and reported
- Stock maintenance / ordering
- Be energetic, hardworking, reliable and flexible
- Be able to work weekends
- Deliver a great standard of service
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be punctual and professional at all times
- Confident when dealing with customers
- This position can be physically demanding
Part time or Full time.
Training will be given.
Part-time hours: 10 - 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Apply by email: email@example.com
We are extremely COVID-19 aware and we have a number precautions in place including your temperature being taken on entry of each shift and a sign in and out book.
Apply for Housekeeper/Pub Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly