Barnes Lodge is our bright and modern, flagship Care Home in Tonbridge with new and exciting, full and part time employment opportunities for Care Assistants within our day and night care teams.
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care and support the needs of our residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence.
Our Care Assistants also help care for our resident’s physical environment and assist in the general day-to-day activities in awonderfully warm and welcoming environment that they love to work in, enjoying job satisfaction and putting a smile on the faces of our precious residents on a daily basis.
Benefits of working at Barnes Lodge include:
• We pay at least the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of their age
• We offer 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• We provide comprehensive Induction and Training packages
• We offer continual professional development including National Diploma courses
• We provide a stakeholder Pension Scheme
• We provide a staff uniform
• We offer opportunities to progress
We are currently recruiting people who share the same values and vision as we do and whether it’s a new career or a career change, if you think this could be the perfect job for you we would love to hear from you.
To discuss our vacancies or to request an application pack, please call Human Resources on 01634 729137. Otherwise and to apply online, please click on the following link and select from the list of jobs available.
Rapport Housing & Care values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
Charity No: 254140.