5 days left
- Full Time
We are a Company that pride ourselves on producing tasty products to the highest standards of food safety and quality in a safe yet busy multi-cultural environment.
We consider valuing the person at the core of what we do, and we recognize associates that go above and beyond.
Our associates have the opportunity to get involved in volunteering, charity projects and wellness programs as part of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. Also, to be involved in monthly Engagement Forum and site Safety and Wellness meeting.
We are looking for…
Bakery Associates – various roles available within production and the packing areas. Roles range from mixing unbaked dough through to packing the finished product.
Full Time associates working 4 x 12 hour shifts on a rotating shift pattern consisting days, nights and weekends
We are located on the 20/20 Industrial Estate in Maidstone, so please consider your commute to work when applying.
You will need to be dependable, flexible, quality driven, conscientious, and a passionate associate. Good standard of verbal and written English required to meet site safety rules.
Previous experience within a Bakery environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given, the position should also be viewed as a long-term opportunity.
Ensuring adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices:
· Ensuring that all work is done safely, and areas are clean and tidy at all times in line with “Clean as you Go Policy” while following job specific tasks and roles as set out in SOP’s and work instructions.
· Understand all the safety and food safety processes for the area in which you work.
· Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner, following written and verbal instructions to minimize the risk of injury, damage or loss.
· Good communication skills and able to follow instructions.
· Flexible and willing to train across multiple area and equipment throughout the factory.
· To ensure that all products conform to customer requirements
· Working closely with other members of the team and departments to ensure reports and handovers are effective
· Timekeeping: adhering to shift start/finish times and break entitlement
Training and Development Opportunities
Upskilling and development opportunities are available with the chance to step up into senior positions.
Reference ID: BUK-MS-PROD-BA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.38 per hour
Apply for Bakery Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly