We are a growing business and now we need someone to help us with our machinery on the vineyards and farms. Do you have experience in this, please read out job description below and if interested, send us your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you
● Responsibility for all machinery service and repairs in the Group
- Complete first level repair and maintenance on all machinery.
● Set up and maintain a preventive maintenance programme on all machinery.
● Raise all possible problems and offer possible solutions/improvements.
- Maintenance tasks for the rest site.
- Maintain spares stock in-house and at suppliers to ensure availability at all times
- Making sure all vehicles are roadworthy and all documents and requirements are up to date
- Completion of traceability documents relating to maintenance
- Servicing of tools and modification of said tools to improve their use
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the workshop and maintaining high organisational standards
- Quality of products/low downtime
- Machine availability 95% of the time
- 100% availability of routine spares
- Completing and reviewing all maintenance, traceability and regulatory documentation and records
- Making sure the business is compliant with all machinery legislation
Apply for Farm Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly