Property Valuer - Barnehurst
Then we have a great opportunity available!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000
Salary: £35,000 OTE + Car or Car Allowance
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: A full driving license is required
Here at Wards we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and passionate property professional to join our team in Barnehurst. You will need to have some estate agency experience or maybe you have just started to list properties and need that training and coaching that you deserve. You might even be looking for a slightly more senior position to start your management career where you can deputise for the Branch Manager and help manage the team in their absence. Barnehurst is a great location so there will never be a shortage of properties to sell.
Duties will include:
- “Helping” our customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Just starting to value and so would benefit from some great training and development to help you grow
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we “out-passion” our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
- NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
We need you to be:
- Some valuing experience in estate agency
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
The right attitude and values are key to this role and together with our award winning training from the start, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.