7 days left
- Full Time
Alphabets Nursery has an opportunity to become part of our nursery team.
Do you have the motivation to work with children and young people and hold a level 3 qualification? We are currently seeking a Deputy manager, this is a full-time position, the successful candidate will work 0-50 hours per week.
Alphabets Nursery is rated "GOOD" by Ofsted. The Nursery is located in Walderslade.
As a Deputy manager at Alphabets Nursery, you will work in all areas of the nursery.
Some of your duties will include;
· Providing high standards of care within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
· Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
· Supervision and effective mentoring of Nursery practitioners and Students.
· Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
· Working in partnership with and supporting the Manager to ensure the daily running and administration of the nursery
· Providing an excellent role model and assisting with staff inductions and helping new staff to fit into the nursery.
· Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
· Any other duties appropriate to the post
What experience and qualifications must I have in order to apply?
· Minimum level 3 or equivalent qualification
· Have at least 2 years supervisory experience
· Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Have a strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
· have a positive and flexible attitude
Applicants to email:
Alphabets Nursery is committed to ensuring everyone within the nursery is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is exempt from The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Apply for Deputy manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly