Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Must Have Ideas Ltd is a friendly, high-growth ecommerce company selling household, cleaning and storage products to our rapidly growing customer base in the UK and USA.
We’re about to take super-charge our growth with an exciting endorsement deal with an A-List celebrity so we need a full-time superstar copywriter to join our team.
You’ll really get to know our products, understanding what makes them so unique and ‘must have’. You’ll intrinsically understand how to sell each USP using the fewest words but the biggest impact.
Can you bring creative strategies to life with world-class use of language that’s spot-on brand? If you know the difference between a feature and a benefit and you’re confident you can pick a conversion-enhancing phrase out of a line-up, then we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting position with lots of scope to progress within an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing business.
Based at our new swanky Head Office facility in Snodland (near Maidstone), you’ll will be an enthusiastic, creative individual responsible for writing ALL customer-facing copy throughout the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
- Become the guardian of our brand voice, protecting it with your life
- Write all customer facing copy, across all channels
- You’ll ghost-write blogs, posts, emails and other collateral on behalf of our new A-list celebrity brand ambassador, skilfully using their tone of voice and cadence
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in our product descriptions, landing pages and other marketing collateral
- Running split tests across various media, wherever possible. Analysing results and summarising learnings.
- Working with the team, you’ll play a big part in devising the email marketing and promotional strategy for the business
Every day, you will be writing a variety of customer-facing copy, including:
- Product descriptions
- Landing pages
- Product instructions, FAQs and knowledge base
- Social media adverts
- Broadcast and flow marketing emails
- Product catalogues
- Dispatch inserts
- Video supers
- Event, promotion and offer copy
- Blog posts, articles and utility web pages
- SEO elements, such as metatags and image descriptions
- Recruitment adverts (like this one – only better!) & job descriptions
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role but a love of language and words is far more important to us
- You’ll be aware of the importance of SEO in copywriting and be skilled at incorporating tactics without comprising on copy
- You will have a very high standard of written English
- You will be well motivated, enthusiastic and a good team player
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and time management skills to allow you to consistently hit tight deadlines
- You will be happy to take responsibility and get things done
This position has huge potential for you to grow and make the role your own. We are keen to see what you can do and what skills you can bring to the business.
Must Have Ideas Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly