We are currently seeking part time bar supervisors to work in our Kilnbarn Bar over Friday, Saturday and Sunday daytime and evenings shifts.
We are a Community based bar in the heart of Ditton, Kent with two additional function bars.
Applicants should have experience, be flexible, enthusiastic, customer-focused and not afraid of hard work.
The role will report directly to senior management, with shift responsibility of:
- Following bar open and closing procedures
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the bar’s operation
- Identifying development needs and coach staff
- Reconciling shift takings
- Restocking and replenishing bar during shift
- Communicating company policy, standards and procedures to staff
- Resolving customer issues promptly and calmly
- Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of bar area and bathrooms is maintained
Part-time hours: minimum 12 hours per week
- Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic shield at work stations Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitization, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
All customers currently required to wear a mask on entering the building. Government Guidelines are strictly adhered to at all times and as they change.