OFTEC Heating Engineer
We are looking for an OFTEC heating engineer to join our team on a permanent basis. OFTEC qualified is essential, further training will be given.
OFTEC Heating Engineer Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Perform maintenance on oil fired boilers and heating/ hot water systems.
- Respond to breakdowns and malfunctions.
- Perform failure diagnostic on systems to locate the cause of a problem.
- Carry repairs to restore system functionality.
- Complete company paperwork in full and return to the office in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to specification, to the quality standards set by the business, and ensuring that all work complies to OFTEC and building regulations where applicable
- Any other duties reasonably required of the role
Heating Engineer Requirements:
- Full clean driving licence, as a company van is supplied.
- Experience in servicing and repairs of all types of oil- fired boilers.
- Must have OFTEC qualifications.
Engineer Work Hours
Due to the nature of the role, hours may vary depending on the customer demand between Monday to Friday with the possibility of overtime on the weekend.
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply with your full CV.