Mobile Secretary / Administrator - North Kent & Medway (Maternity Cover)
So…. if you thrive in a secretarial/administration role, and fancy doing something that little bit different, this opportunity may be right up your street!
We are looking for an experienced secretary/administrator to work across our Wards of Kent brand covering branches in the following locations including our Area Office based at Frindsbury:
Barnehurst Welling Dartford
Meopham Eynsford West Kingsdown
Gravesend New Ash Green Rochester
Strood Chatham Walderslade
Gillingham Rainham Sittingbourne
This is a fantastic role that means you get to meet the whole team across the patch and have the opportunity of working in some very different markets. Working in our Area Office is also a great opportunity to develop other skills, see what goes on behind the scenes and work alongside our Senior Operations Director. Ideally you will be living in a central location of the area which means that all our offices are easily accessible to you.
What is in it for you?
- A successful, thriving sales business where the atmosphere is buzzing
- The opportunity to work across the whole area and work with lots of people
- Social events and celebration of achievements
- Opportunity to earn rewards for accuracy of work and “extra”-ordinary customer service
- A great holiday allowance and salary
- A company where:
o 93% of people enjoy their work
o 92% of our colleagues think the company is a good place to work
o 91% of colleagues feel trusted to do their job and get a lot of satisfaction from their role *
- Covering for holiday, sickness and other absences across the area in our network of busy estate agent offices
- Typing of property details (Audio)
- Handling standardised and ad-hoc communications to customers (i.e. chasing payments and general follow up correspondence)
- Managing and updating marketing material including window displays
- Overseeing media advertising including external property sites including Rightmove, Zoopla etc.,
- Helping with customer enquiries both over the telephone and face to face (when the sales team are out of the office on appointments) and taking messages as required
- Ordering of office stationary and office equipment
- Filing, DX and Post
- General office administration
- Able to type 55 wpm (minimum). If you are unsure, there is a great website (typingtest.com) that will give you a speed and accuracy rating and it is absolutely free!
- Someone who loves to travel and is flexible to sometimes cover 2 branches in one day!
- Organised, supportive with a “can do” attitude
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £20,000 + Mileage Allowance after first 25 miles
Location: As listed above
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday – 09.00 – 17.30 (some flexibility on start times within 30 minutes)
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
(* anonymous staff survey)
Although the role is initially for maternity cover, with the business needs changing all the time there may be opportunities for a permanent role within other areas of the company.