BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR (LEVEL 3/ADVANCED)
6 days left
- Full Time
Crossley Group is a forward-thinking firm that includes Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisors, and Registered Auditors.
Our ethos is simple; we aim to provide a complete range of professional business services to our diverse range of client’s, alongside providing specialist services dedicated to Letting Agents and Third Sector organisations. Our tailored services are delivered by our qualified professionals with in-depth sector-specific knowledge.
Description of vacancy
We are looking to recruit a motivated individual who can work closely with the various members of the respective departments, to assist with day-to-day administration required within the designated teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Manager of the department to assist with day-to-day administration.
- Plan, organise and prepare documentation for meetings.
- Respond to emails, prepare correspondence and assist with phone calls where necessary.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets, current filing and office systems.
- Conducting research and assisting by providing information required by other members of the team.
£161.25 per week (Based on a 37.5 hr working week.)
Working Monday to Friday. Hours to be agreed.
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- IT confident.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook email system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Due to the nature of the firm, discretion and client confidentiality is essential.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Is a motivated individual who can work on their own initiative when required.
- Natural team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be adaptable and able to provide assistance and support to others in the department when needed.
- Hard-working and efficient with a willingness to carry out additional jobs when required.
- Organised and good communicator.
- The ability to get along with a wide range of people, including clients, other staff, directors and partners.
5 GCSE Grades 4 – 9 or A – C including English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.