Customer Services Vacancy
Customer Services Vacancy
This is an opportunity to join the UK office of a market leading, global organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Logistics Manager, the successful applicant will work as an integral part of a small, yet highly productive team. Primarily focused on securing the vital, timely flow of goods into the business from our global production facilities, they will need to quickly establish strong working relationships with UK and international colleagues.
We are looking for a solid team player who is happy to contribute to the common success of the business. Excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work independently, on initiative, and without specific instruction.
You will have the ability to prioritise and manage daily activities effectively. You will have no problem integrating as a part of the Viscofan team upon whom you will rely for daily support. Conversely, team members will rely on you to provide on time, accurate reporting and communication.
Previous experience of planning, scheduling or related activities would be beneficial although not essential. More important is the ability to work with large amounts of data and analyse to obtain the required results.
Our people enjoy working in a growing, fast-paced and challenging environment. They embrace change as being constant and work together to ensure the continued success and growth of the business in UK and Ireland.
- Strong mathematic, written English and IT skills (Maths & English to be tested).
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills. This is essential to the role.
- Demonstrable experience of other Microsoft applications.
- Previous experience of Navision and CRM would be useful.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being both persuasive and assertive.
- Methodical and logical with an ability to provide solutions .
- Highly organised, disciplined and able to maintain high standards while unsupervised
- In possession of a strong work and flexible travel ethic
- Eligible to live, work and drive in the UK and ROI
- Manage incoming telephone and email communication and process appropriately.
- Processing daily customer orders.
- Monitoring and analysing customer order patterns.
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to advise on internal stock orders to be placed with the individual production centres (In Europe).
- Liaise with internal colleagues to ensure the production orders are being processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the processing, management and communication of sample requests within the business (projects).
- Work with the technical team to process project samples and ensure timely delivery.
- Work with the Logistics Manager, carrying out duties as specified to help with the management of stock, transport and related administration.
- Establish strong relationships with their international colleagues. This will involve travel to the production centres serving the UK business.
- Undertake duties as required to assist Management and help drive the business forward.
Competitive salary based on experience
Company pension scheme and private health after 1 years’ service
24 days holiday per annum
9am -5pm Monday to Friday