We are currently seeking a part-time driver to join our busy yet rewarding private tuition company in Kent.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
- To be responsible for the care and conduct of children being transported to/from school, ensuring they are at all times properly and safely supervised.
- To assist children in boarding vehicles, disembarking only where appropriate and where required.
- To ensure all passengers are safely seated.
- To ensure the proper handover of children upon arrival at their destination, where appropriate and required.
- To report any problems, incidents or usual occurrences at the first opportunity.
- To ensure that personal property in possession of the children is both safely secured and transported with the individual when necessary.
- To maintain an accurate register of passengers being transported, confidentially managing information such as names, telephone numbers and addresses together with a record of attendance.
- To accurately observe the timetables implemented by Tuition Extra to ensure the punctual transportation of your passengers.
- To be able to work with children who may present challenging behaviour.
- To promptly communicate any accidents, vehicle damage or offences under the Road Traffic Acts to the Transport Manager.
- To oversee adequate vehicle maintenance and hygiene.
All candidates are subject to interview; references to cover the last two years’ employment; and a full enhanced DBS check.
Apply for Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly