Supervisor - speciality coffee shop at Tonbridge station
FCB Coffee operates a chain of speciality coffee shops on a number of British Rail Stations across the South East of England.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Supervisor to join our team at FCB Coffee Tonbridge branch.
The shop is open 06:00 - 14:00 Monday - Sunday and you are expected to work 16-38 hours a week around the shop's opening times, overseeing all operational aspects of the business.
It is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who has the personality, in-depth knowledge and passion for the coffee business. You need to be able to make an awesome flat white and have exceptional barista skills.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the shop on daily basis: maintenance, staffing, financial performance, stock levels, deliveries.
- Working with our management team to ensure that the passion for our brand, the delivery of our services and the quality of our product is passed onto and instilled in all new and existing staff.
- Providing outstanding customer service and maintaining strong brand awareness.
- Maintaining standards of presentation & cleanliness, health & safety compliance, quality control etc.
- Helping implement new products, menus and pricing policies.
- Dealing with purchase orders, stock deliveries and quality control of all products being sold at the shop.
- Financial reporting to the Head Office.
- Communication with Head Office on a regular basis in regards to takings, days trading, staffing issues etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Supervisory experience.
- Exceptional people, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong financial acumen- the ability to control cost, waste and plan budgets.
- An outgoing personality and positive outlook.
- A hands-on approach.
- A strong desire to succeed.
- A genuine passion to lead and inspire the teams, and achieve excellent results.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- Quality and sales driven approach.
- Good knowledge of the UK coffee industry.
Part-time hours: 16-38 per week