57 year old lady in need of a personal assistant to provide support 8 hours per week. Individual has previously suffered a stroke and is a wheelchair user.
The hours are to be worked flexibly across 2 days per week
- Support and encourage independence
- Support to access the community for socialisation
- Support with a variety of opportunities to meet other people
- Encourage new interests to improve confidence and preserve the personal sense of well-being.
- Applicant must be friendly, confident, motivated and trustworthy.
- Have previous experience and understanding of stroke care
- Car driver an advantage
Applicant will be subject an enhanced DBS check – cost will be met by employer.
Rate of pay - £8.91 per hour
For an application form, contact the direct payment helpline 03000 413600 quoting reference 20210823LG1391398.