6 days left
- Full Time
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom (req4147)
What you will enjoy doing
- Provide remote and onsite technical training to our global network of distributors (primarily EMEA)
- Provide remote and onsite technical support to our global network of distributors
- Service and repair medical devices at out in house laboratory and externally in the field
- Understand customer requirments and make appropriate recomendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
What makes you great
- Qualified to A level or equivalent
- BTEC HNC/HND in relevant field
- You have experience in Medical manufacturer
- You gave good oral and written communication
- Good listening skills as well as planning and organizing skills
Why you will love working with us
NOxBOX Ltd, a subsidiary of leading global industrial gases and engineering company Linde, specialising in inhaled nitric oxide delivery and monitoring instruments for the medical market. NOxBOX manufactures and distributes medical ventilators, which can be found in hospitals around the world. These devices are used primarily in neonatal wards and NICUs to support babies and infants with their breathing and have also been relied upon during the global Covid-19 pandemic.
NOxBOX Ltd. acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in each of its business areas, regions and locations. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
What we offer you!
We are a small, friendly team who work together to ensure flexibility for our employees and their families. We offer flexible start times and an early finish on Fridays. We have 25 days holiday increasing with long service + bank holidays. Other benefits include competitive salaries, private health insurance, pension plan, life assurance, employee events and more.
Salary range: £23,000 - £28,000
Have we inspired you?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Your contact person
HR Assistant email@example.com
Apply for Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly