BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TOURING EXPERIENCES
Grande Experiences are the creators of traveling and permanent multi-sensory art and cultural experiences that have been visited by millions of people around the globe.
For over a decade, Grande has proudly built strong relationships with hundreds of partners and licensees worldwide in 155+ cities across 6 continents. To date, Grande has exhibited over 200 times in 32 languages. Head-quartered in Melbourne, Australia, with offices in the UK and US, Grande Experiences also owns and operates Museo Leonardo da Vinci, an iconic cultural attraction in the heart of Rome.
About the role
We are currently on the hunt for a motivated, experienced, and passionate Business Development Manager for our Touring Experiences Department. This newly created role is based in Maidstone, Kent and you will report directly to the Head of Touring Experiences (Global) who is also based in Maidstone, Kent.
- Research and identify key targets internationally to uncover new business opportunities for the company
- Assist the sales team in developing new business through pitches, preparing proposals and contracts
- Dealing with clients to provide information on our portfolio of experiences
- Assist the team with building strong partnerships with our existing network of partners and licensees
- Competitor activity research and analysis
- Collaborating to develop the B2B marketing promotional strategies for each of our experiences with the Head of Marketing & Head of Touring Experiences (Global)
- Assist in the development, management, and delivery of regular B2B marketing campaigns ensuring the timely delivery of relevant and compelling messages
- Working with the in-house marketing and design teams to ensure all content is published within brand guidelines
- Managing and maintaining CRM software
- Participate in weekly project, marketing, and ticketing meetings
- Maintaining and updating our Experience tour schedules
- Experience working in a sales-driven environment, ideally in the arts, culture and entertainment markets
- Global knowledge and experience are an important factor for success in this role with a strong ability to communicate with a wide range of international cultures
- Solid time management experience and organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to confidently make independent decisions when needed
- Confident communicator at all levels with excellent inter-personal skills
- Proactive, hands-on self-starter accustomed to working in a fast-paced business
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in high quality work
- Ability to be flexible in a varied and constantly changing business with a determination to succeed in a challenging and competitive industry
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with or for tourist attractions, cultural exhibitions, corporate events, museums, galleries, visitor destinations, exhibition centres, conferences
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings to our high-performance culture. If you are capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Apply for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TOURING EXPERIENCES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly