IT Refurbishing and Sales Officer (Hourly Paid)
Books2Africa is recruiting an hourly paid IT Refurbishing and Sales Officer to work 3 days a week (weekdays to be confirmed), 9am – 5pm starting ASAP at our Processing Centre in Canterbury. As part of the Processing Team, you will be responsible for refurbishing donated technology (including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, game consoles etc) to be donated to projects in Africa or listed for sale on eBay or other online marketplaces.
The ideal candidate should have experience with reinstalling operating systems (Windows and Mac), cleaning and replacing computer parts such as RAMs, Hard Drives, and experience selling used items online (via eBay, Facebook Marketplace etc).
- Role: IT Refurbishing and Sales Officer (Hourly Paid).
- Pay: £9.50 per hour, paid monthly at the end of the month.
- Shifts: 3 days per week, 9am – 5pm on weekdays to be confirmed (1 hr unpaid lunch break).
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Canterbury Processing Centre, CT1 3AA.
- COVID Compliance: You will be working in a COVID compliant office.