CUSTOMER & CLIENT SUPPORT APPRENTICE (LEVEL 2/INTERMEDIATE)
Spiller Brooks Estate Agents is a truly independent estate agency business. Established in July 2012 the emphasis remains on providing high quality services and support to our clients in everything we do.
We specialise in residential sales and have a team at hand to ensure the best possible service at all times. Our clients enjoy a direct relationship with us in all matters related to the property market, guaranteeing greater results and a positive sales experience.
This role is conveniently located on Whitstable High Street, within walking distance to the local train and bus stops.
Description of vacancy
This is a varied and busy role. Tasks will include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Dealing with initial enquiries and providing elements of service delivery to a range of customers including buyers, vendors, property support agencies and the general public.
- Personally managing a portfolio of vendors – keeping in regular contact with them regarding the progress of their sale and helping resolve any queries or concerns.
- Registering interested buyers onto our database.
- General reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors.
- General administration duties, including photocopying and filing.
- Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to progress to higher level apprenticeships.
- Being an apprentice will help you develop professional skills whilst earning a salary with some of Kent’s best companies.
- Gain professional skills and experience to enhance your CV and make it more attractive to potential employers.
Age 16-17 years: £12000 pa
(£230 pwk, £5.75 p.hr)
Age 18 & above: £14000 pa
(£268.40 pwk, £6.71 p.hr)
Although it is not essential to use a car for work purposes, a car parking permit will be provided for car owning apprentices for daily home to work travel needs.
40 working hours per week:
Monday to Friday
0845 – 1715
30 mins lunch
Working week subject to review and revision (may include rostered Saturday working)
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
The successful applicant should have good communication skills – both verbally and in writing – and be comfortable with using the telephone.
- Good Team Player
- Good attention to detail and attentive listener
Minimum grade C / 4 in English / Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.