Advanced Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager - part time
Advanced Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager
Craft in Focus is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to handle all aspects of the day to day accounts duties. Minimum AAT qualified, ACCA preferred, however experience is more essential – minimum of three years in accounts. The successful candidate will be working among a small friendly team, and will be responsible for invoicing and credit control, keeping up to date purchase and sales ledgers on tailored Spreadsheets (Excel) , bank rec’s, control accounts and quarterly creation and filing of VAT reports to HMRC. Creating end of year reports ready to deliver to an independent firm of accountants for final year scrutiny and submission. Salary C £30,000 and upwards, pro rata, depending on experience and ability. If your current ability is suited more to a Salary of £20k to £25k, please do not apply.
Key Skills Required:
- AAT Or ACCA Qualified, Minimum Three Year’s Experience
- Meticulous Accuracy And Good Numerical Skills
- Analytical And Organisational Skills
- Control Of Purchase Ledger, Bank Rec’s, Control Accounts
- Creation Of Quarterly VAT Reports And Filing To HMRC
- Spreadsheet Proficiency, Experience Of Excel Essential
- Use Of Accounting Software Beyond Basic Data Entry
- Use Of SLiQ Invoicing Software An Advantage, But Not Essential
- A Cheerful Happy Disposition Is Essential.
- Good Work History And Checkable References.
- Honesty And Discretion.
- Good Communication Skills And A Positive Can Do Attitude.
This is a part time position offering between 12 and 18 hours a week depending on efficiency of applicant. More hours would be available if required, for an adaptable person willing to take on more general office duties in due course. Hours can be adjusted to suite, such as around school time if required, with some option to work from home for part of this if required after initial settling in period. Own Car Essential Due To Rural Location. Option to join pension scheme.
Who We Are:
Craft in Focus leads the market in delivering well presented Designer Craft Fairs. Now in our 21st year, we are a small company with happy office atmosphere. We are very much a 'people orientated' company, and each client (artist/maker) is usually know personally to us quite soon, there are no 'numbered clients' in our industry. A fabulous opportunity awaits the right candidate for this key role managing our accounts.
Note; On receipt of your CV, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, you have been unsuccessful in getting through to the next stage.