1 day left
- Full Time
Do you want to be part of a growing and exciting organisation? We are recruiting Support Workers for our children’s homes in North Kent.
We are currently looking to expand the diverse staff team that allow us to deliver high levels of care to the children and young people in our care.
We are looking for motivated, dedicated, flexible and proactive applicants who display adherence to our C.O.R.E company values, which are Commitment, Openness, Reflective Practice and Empathy. Applicants will be joining our award-winning care teams to support children and young people with learning difficulties and associated complex needs.
Successful applicants will be provided with a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Please note that all successful applicants are required to obtain a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Certificate.
Salary to be discussed
Duties will include:
• Ensuring that the health and wellbeing of the children and young people in our care is promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• Supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including behaviours of concern.
• Implementing positive behaviour strategies to manage behaviours of concern.
• Assisting children and young people to maintain and develop all aspects of their daily life.
• Supporting our young people to and from school
• Supporting children and young people to participate in community-based activities.
• Supporting the children and young people in our care to develop independent and life skills.
• Attending reviews and meetings concerning children and young people, and any other related tasks as required.
• Taking responsibility for following person centred support plans which are designed to achieve positive outcomes for the children.
• Working in a way that is in line with the Children’s Home Regulations (2015), which includes quality standards for children’s homes.
• An extensive, CPD & ROSPA certified, training and development program.
• Excellent professional development through enrolment on QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
• Opportunities for career progression through internal promotions and enrolment onto the Company’s Management Academy.
About the Company
For over 20 years, The Drive Care Homes has built a reputation as a company driving forward care for children and young people with learning difficulties.
In accordance with its Equal Opportunities Policy, the Company will provide equal opportunities to all employees and job applicants and will not discriminate either directly or indirectly because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex and/or sexual orientation.
• QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent preferred. Applicants who do not hold the QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent) will be required and supported to enrol on the course at the commencement of their employment.
All enquiries to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SUPPORT WORKERS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly