Property Valuer - Rochester
3 days left
- Full Time
Then we have a rare opportunity available in our very successful Rochester branch.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000
Salary: £35,000 OTE + Car or Car Allowance
Location: Rochester, Kent
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: A full driving license is required
Here at Wards, we are looking for a confident and tenacious property professional to join the very successful team in our Rochester branch. You will need to have previous Listing experience or maybe you have just started to list properties and need that training and coaching that you deserve. Rochester has always been a thriving area for property and as Lister for us you will be involved in valuing some fantastic unique properties in this historic and cultured city.
Duties will include:
- “Helping” our customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Just starting to value and so would benefit from some great training and development to help you grow
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we “out-passion” our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
- NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
We need you to be:
- Some valuing experience in estate agency
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
The right attitude and values are key to this role and together with our award winning training from the start, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.