Aspiring Mortgage Advisors - Medway
3 days left
- Full Time
Mortgage Matters Direct work with Arun Estates who operate the Wards, Cubitt & West, Douglas Allen & Pittis brand Estate Agents and are the largest independent Estate Agency group in the South East. We are looking for a dynamic and talented Mortgage Advisor. A selection of leads and appointments will be provided for you to maximise your business opportunities. administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with the buzz of uncapped earnings
- 33 days paid holiday (increasing with service) and holiday commission
- The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.9/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- The opportunity to work as part of a remote team with lots of support to help you achieve your goals
- A guaranteed supply of leads for you to qualify and convert to business.
- Proactively utilising Leads and opportunities to assess a customer’s situation and how we can help them
- Virtual meetings with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Advising on and Selling associated insurance products from the market leading Legal & General products
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with other parts of the business to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good relationship
- Maintaining and building your lender and all-round product knowledge, including your relationship with the lenders to be able to ensure the best advice to your clients
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed and signed in line with FCA guidelines
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum)Qualified or equivalent
- Great at building relationships with customers
- A great work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Smart, articulate and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you help them secure their perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy
- Full driving license is preferable
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £23,000
On Target Earnings (First Year): £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
Additional Benefits: 33 Days Paid Holiday, Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Apply now in complete confidence.