Team Administrator - Bearsted
3 days left
- Part Time
This role is the very heartbeat of our very busy team of estate agents, so if this has caught your attention, please read on……
Wards is part of Arun Estates, the largest independent estate agency in the South East of England and our Branch Administrators are vital to the success of our business. You will need to be organised, structured and enjoy multi-tasking in a busy, fast paced environment but being part of helping our customers on their life’s journey is beyond rewarding.
So, what is it like to work here?
- We work incredibly hard here, so don’t be afraid of hard work!
- Working in a sales team means the atmosphere is buzzing, fun and focused on achieving results and so can be noisy at times (especially when someone seals a deal)!
- We are open to feedback and every year we ask our colleagues what they really think about us in an independent staff survey. The good news is that again last December many of our scores have been over 90%.
- We are not perfect but we are one big family all striving towards being the best we can be
So, what will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- Well, if you love properties, you will be one of the first to get a look at new listings as you will be busy producing all the details to send out to our customers
- A bit of marketing so updating material (including our window displays) and advertising our stock on property sites such as Rightmove, Zoopla etc.,
- Sending out standard and ad-hoc communications to our customers and following these up as needed
- Helping with customer enquiries when our sales team are out on appointments
- And sorry, but yes, all the not such fun bits like the filing, post, DX and ordering of all the office equipment!
Do I need anything else?
- Ideally a decent typing speed of around 45 wpm and the ability to quickly learn new computer systems as well as the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel. If you are unsure, there is a great website (typingtest.com) that will give you a speed and accuracy rating and it is absolutely free!
- The ability to spot mistakes and maintain a high level of accuracy and detail, ensuring company standards and procedures are reached and that we are compliant with all relevant rules and legislation
So, if you don’t like what you have read, thank you for your time, but if you do, you will love working here!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: 4 days per week (Wednesday off), 9am till 4pm
Benefits: 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme