Viewing Guide (Lettings) - Tonbridge
Customers may forget your name but they will never forget how you made them feel So if you love people and property, this could be just the job for you!
So, why are we successful at Wards?
Because we love what we do..
Join us now in a vital role that helps our customers move forward…
What is in it for you?
- A brilliant job for someone who loves people and property!
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- The job is just what it suggests! Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! You will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them. For the majority of your day, you will be accompanying prospective tenants to view properties! Throughout these appointments you will be pointing out positive attributes of the home, gathering feedback and then passing any relevant information back to your branch colleagues.
- Open Houses are also very popular and time effective so you could also be hosting these events on behalf of our landlords.
- There may be times when you will be helping in the office so good communication is key together with general administration and organisational skills. Basic computer skills are also required although don’t worry we will help you learn our internal IT systems.
NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
- This role may suit workers who have retired or semi-retired although as an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably experienced people. Flexibility to cover weekdays however on an as and when basis is key especially during our busiest times!
- A positive attitude towards work however is the most important factor as the performance of our offices rely heavily on our part time support staff.
- You will need a full driving license and your own car and be confident in following a busy diary of appointments
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when they find their perfect property!
- It goes without saying that you need to be responsible, reliable, smart in appearance with great people and communication skills
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: National Minimum Wage + Occasional Commission
Work Pattern: Saturday – 8.45am – 5pm (flexibility to cover weekdays as and when is required)
Special Requirements: A full driving license and your own vehicle is required