Compliance Officer - Medway
Being a perfectionist and skilful at spotting and rectifying mistakes…. Then we have a great position just waiting for you!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary £19,000 - £22,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, 33 days Holiday
At Mortgage Matters Direct and Arun Estates (our parent company) we need people who genuinely enjoy helping people and want to do a great job, day in day out.
A mortgage is probably the most expensive cost any of us will bear. That is why we pride ourselves on giving our mortgage customers the best advice and service possible and a vital part of this is making sure that their mortgage applications are accurate and supported by all the correct details. You will enjoy being relied upon to do a great job and make a difference.
You will be working in a centralised team of compliance professionals under our mortgage services brand, Mortgage Matters Direct.
What will you do every day?
- Review and audit sales files
- Highlight any discrepancies and manage solutions
- Make sure there is 100% accuracy on customers applications
- Ensure all applications are compliant and up to date
- Provide remote support to our team of estate agency branch Mortgage Advisors
- Identify and report on any trends that you notice and recommend any related training needs
What will you offer us?:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A desire to take accountability and responsibility and recognise the importance of your role
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- A great work ethic and focus
- An understanding of the Mortgage Industry (advantageous although not essential)