4 days left
- Full Time
A family run Autobody Repair business are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer/Paint Technician in Higham, Kent.
An experienced and highly efficient individual is sought after, as all work must be completed to the required standard first time. You will be a team player, capable of managing your own workload, and must have your own spray guns and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer/Technician.
Current ATA qualification (within last 3 years) preferred but not essential, as the company hold BS:10125 approval, they would be looking to put the applicant forward for this qualification in order to maintain the standard.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out all types of vehicle body refinishing work, using appropriate methods on all makes of vehicles.
- Be a very experienced vehicle paint sprayer
- Perform preparation and paint to an extremely high standard
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in paint spraying
- Have your own spray guns & air fed mask
- Be able to manage your own workload
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Responsibility for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in the paint area
- Excellent time management skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm
- Weekends available but not mandatory
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Workplace Pension
- Commission Pay
- Performance Bonus
- On-site parking
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, if you have not received any feedback 2 weeks from your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Location: Higham, Kent
- Salary range: £30,000 -£40,000 per annum + Commission & Performance Bonus
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Transport, Automotive
- Contact: Simonborg@invictabodyrepairs.co.uk
Apply for PAINT SPRAYER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly