Group Marketing Team Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Join the GearForm group and support award-winning and established businesses that are currently evolving into employee-owned companies, as a Group Marketing Team Assistant
Located in the picturesque, rural setting of East Sussex, Nikwax Ltd. and Páramo Ltd. are highly successful outdoor businesses that are run by a close-knit, friendly and hardworking team of employees and are overall managed and owned by GearForm. Group Marketing supports and guides marketing for all of the companies.
Nikwax is a leading manufacturer of care products and material systems for outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment. Our highly-trained and dedicated staff develop and manufacture in-house, from our headquarters in the charming village of Wadhurst. As the only outdoor company to have won the Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development, Nikwax has an ongoing dedication to minimise impact on the environment and we have carbon balanced our operations since the company was founded in 1977.
Páramo Directional Clothing designs durable garments for outdoor people who want to stay comfortable in all weathers and environments. Also located in Wadhurst, our designers work with superior fabric systems and innovative designs to create garments that can be indefinitely renewed with Nikwax aftercare. Páramo has a partnership with the Miquelina Foundation in Bogotá, Colombia, where the garments are manufactured, all carrying the Fair Trade Label, by a skilled team of women, whom we have helped transition from exploitative situations and prostitution to find a better life for themselves.
We highly value our employees and this is an exciting opportunity to join our group as we evolve towards becoming employee owned; this will allow us to protect and build upon our purpose and values, whilst securing a bright future for the staff. We offer competitive rewards and a flexible working approach, with a balance of homeworking and office days, so you can enhance your work-life balance.
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing Department by effectively organising the digital advertising assets, improving our reporting capability, implementing uniform brand materials and executing the Group's digital marketing strategy by
- Delivering routine reports and requested data for all business reports and meetings, on behalf of the Marketing Department. Ensuring reports are up to date and accurate for both Nikwax and Páramo
- Providing general support to increase the output of the brands' digital marketing (including raising tickets for routine tasks on the brands' websites, as required)
- Ensuring that the filing and processing of digital assets is up-to-date and organised appropriately (including all historical social media campaigns are filed appropriately)
- Assisting with social media creation, implementation, scheduling and routine reporting of relevant data
- Maintaining the Marketing Department's process and procedure documents
- Coordinating Brand Identity resources for both internal and external use; ensuring that they are up to date and accurate (including branded presentation templates, updates to visual brand guidelines, email signatures)
- Assisting with digital and e-commerce advertising, as required by specified team members (including copywriting and image re-sizing)
The successful applicant will be based at home but will be required to attend our offices in Wadhurst, East Sussex, at least once a week.
The Person will be
- Organised and able to multi-task
- A team player with excellent communication skills, experienced in providing administrative support to a busy team
- Focused with a keen eye for detail
- Experiences in copywriting and implementing social media campaigns
- Highly knowledgeable regarding MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Experienced in using online analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics, Email, Facebook Ads Manager) and image editing tools (such as Photoshop)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject
- Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
- Work for an international company with values that you can believe in
- Work within a friendly and informal environment
- Competitive benefits and rewards
- Free childcare in Wadhurst
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary requirements) & CV by no later than 7th October 2021:
Recruitment, Nikwax Ltd ,Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 6DF.
Candidates must be able to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visit our website
Apply for Group Marketing Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly