4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an Operations Executive to join the team here at Connections, part of the What's Possible Group.
You will be responsible for the successful execution of printed media campaigns. Our operations team makes certain that our media campaigns are delivered in the way that were designed. They are involved from beginning to end in all aspects of campaigns so that we can deliver results for each client on every one.
Connections is the leading global marketplace for the most exciting D2C brands in the world such as Hello Fresh, Ocado, Bloom & Wild. We deliver new customer acquisitions for our clients by using channels such as insert and letterbox media (door drops, direct mail and PAM), newspapers and magazines, print solutions and ecommerce email / post check-out page ads.
Salary circa £23-25k depending on experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Campaign execution for printed media campaigns - providing outstanding customer service throughout & understanding the client's needs by meeting agreed SLA’S (service level agreements).
- Confirming media orders as per the media plan, obtaining delivery instructions, ensuring these are communicated to printers, for all our managed programme advertisers.
- Keeping an overview of all active campaigns through to their completion and providing updates to Print, Media and Sales teams where required.
- Taking ownership of supplier queries and seeing them through to a quick resolution.
- Managing and submitting SOAs for our clients and suppliers.
- Working from purchase orders, adding bookings to our finance system, moving those bookings through to invoices and work closely with our finance team to resolve any billing queries.
- Manage creative approvals: monitoring and supplying media owner with creative for approval, approval of insertion running order within our managed programmes and the signing off of pack proof samples.
What you'll bring to the role:
- You'll be able to problem solve - there are any number of ways campaign execution can go wrong, when it does you need the skills, attitude and tenacity to make it right.
- It's a fast paced environment so previous experience working in an Operations or targets/KPI driven environment would be beneficial, and having worked in an office/commercial environment is essential.
- You will be process minded. Tasks completed quickly, accurately (the right way), efficiently (in the right order) will give you a sense of satisfaction.
- Building relationships quickly is important in this role, so you'll have strong interpersonal skills and use them to your advantage.
- You'll be self-motived, driven and enthusiastic, and whilst you're an integral part of the wider team, the accountability for executing campaigns is your own and you must be able to work independently.
- You make change happen. Finding a better way is something that drives you.
- You're meticulous and proud of being so.
- Experience of using a CRM database and order entry (planning and buying) database is beneficial.
- Computer literate - Office 365 Suite, with strong Excel skills being especially useful.
We provide an exciting, fast paced, people first environment that allows everyone to grow, learn and thrive. We encourage a flexible way of working to adapt to personal circumstances, individual, and business needs.
We offer all our employees share options, and we've built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing.
- Passion: You share your excitement about what drives you
- Inquisitiveness: Ask "what's possible?". Ask "why not?".
- Caring: Be a good professional, a good colleague and a good human.
- Knowledge: Know plenty. Share it. Learn more.
And we live them every day #IamPICK
Sound good to you? Then get in touch. We don’t bite.
At The What's Possible Group our culture, our creativity and our passion is powered by people. People just like you. Diversity and difference drive innovation, not only for us but also for our clients and is at the heart of everything that we do.
The What's Possible Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age as we seek to recruit the very best at The What's Possible Group from a diverse talent pool. If you require flexible working options please still get in touch and we’ll be as accommodating as we can