Calling Re-Mortgage Advisors - Medway
5 days left
- Full Time
and we are looking for someone to help us maintain our outstanding relationship with these customers and assist them with their ongoing MMD journey.
You will be CeMap 1 qualified as a minimum and we will provide you with a full diary of appointments to help you achieve your goals. You will have access to the whole of the UK Intermediary mortgage market to select from and a market leading suite of Protection products. You will work as part of a growing successful team who will provide you with support in addition to the in-house training to give you the best opportunity for success. We are passionate about progression from within and are offering a structured career path within the department and overall group.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with the buzz of uncapped earnings
- 33 days paid holiday (increasing with service) and holiday commission
- The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.9 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- The opportunity to work as part of a remote team with lots of support to help you achieve your goals
- A guaranteed supply of appointments for you to qualify and convert to business.
- A structured career path plan to progress
- Proactively utilising appointments and opportunities to assess a customer’s situation and how we can help them
- Virtual meetings with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Advising on and selling associated insurance products from the market leading Legal & General products
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with other parts of the business to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good relationship
- Maintaining and building your lender and all-round product knowledge, including your relationship with the lenders to be able to ensure the best advice to your clients
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed and signed in line with FCA guidelines
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results, and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum) Qualified or equivalent
- Great at building relationships with customers
- A solid work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Smart, articulate and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy
- Full driving license is preferable
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: Competitive Salary Package and uncapped earnings
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
Additional Benefits: 33 Days Paid Holiday, Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Apply now in complete confidence.