Junior Legal Cashier
A new opportunity has arisen for a junior legal cashier to join our busy accounts team. All experience will be considered.
- To accurately input all client/office credits, debits and transfers and nominal postings;
- To take Visa/Mastercard payments over the telephone and produce receipts for both fee earners and clients.
- Respond to queries from fee earners and secretaries; providing support and training as required or escalate to Supervisor as appropriate;
- Produce cheques and sort for second signature where necessary and send to correct branch
- Process petty cash reconciliations for all branches;
- Process purchase ledger postings;
- To complete such tasks as required to support the Accounts Department, including filing, photocopying, and other general office duties
- To process all transactions speedily and accurately in accordance with SAR’s, Anti Money Laundering and Cyber Crime policies and procedures;
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant;
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement;
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our client service;
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures;
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters.
- To be accurate in all that you do.
Good all round education; both literate and numerate.
Interested applicants should send their CV to Daniel Crook, Director by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly