Perrys are one of the UK’s largest Car Dealership Groups having served customers since 1908 with over 50 branches across the country. Official franchised dealer for many of the UK’s most popular car and commercial vehicle brands, including Ford, Kia, Mazda and Vauxhall.
Vehicle Technician duties:
– This role will include all levels of technical works, ranging from general servicing, repairs, diagnostic work and bigger repairs. Looking for someone with an eye for details, someone to work on a variety of jobs.
– You must be confident in your ability to adapt into the fast-paced environment and high standards of this main dealership.
– The right individual must be a strong team player, open-minded and a friendly character who has long-term ambitions of progressing within the company.
– Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle maintenance & repair though ideally NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair
– Dealership experience would be ideal though we will consider someone from an independent background.
– MOT Licence preferred but not essential.
– Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
– Full UK driving licence
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday’s 8am to 1pm on a rota
Apply for Motor Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly