Senior Mortgage Advisor - Gravesend
Then look no further, we have the perfect role just waiting for you….
Wards of Kent are looking to add to our team of talented Mortgage Advisors. Your Area Mortgage Manager will support your journey with us every step of the way and help you become the best you can be! There will be warm leads readily available from our team of estate agents so you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with the buzz of uncapped earnings
- A company car or car allowance from Day 1 and the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMWs
- Top Achievers trips and outings
- 33 days paid holiday (increasing with service) and holiday commission
- The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Meeting with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the residential estate agency team to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good referral rate
- Proactively contacting existing client base as a source for new business
- Liaising with lenders to confirm product conditions are relevant for our customers
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed and signed in line with FCA guidelines
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum)Qualified or equivalent or Competency Advisor Status (CAS)
- A great work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Smart, articulate and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you help them secure their perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- Full driving license
- Great at building relationships with customers
Start Date: ASAP
Package: Circa £33,500 including guarantee and generous car allowance
On Target Earnings: £75,000 (Year 1 - Uncapped Earnings) Year 2 £100,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
- Company Car or generous Car Allowance (with the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMW)
- 33 Days Paid Holiday (increasing with service)
- Holiday Commission
- Pension, Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives together with Top Achievers trips and outings
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Apply now in complete confidence.