Customer Service Advisor (Mortgage Processing Unit) - Medway
If you have previous finance experience then great, but if not, we will train you! Look no further, could be just the job for you!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £19,000 – rising to £19,750 after training with On Target Earnings of £20,950
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 09.00am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday (pro rata), Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor/Administrator to join our well-established team to provide back-up support to our top class Mortgage Advisors in the business! Initially as a trainee, we will give you all the training and support you need help you gain your promotion to the next level usually within 6 months.
Arun Estates is the largest independent estate agency in the south-east of England. Our Mortgage services arm, Mortgage Matters Direct is part of the Arun Estates Estate Agency Network. Locally known as Wards of Kent, we also incorporate Douglas Allen in East London and Essex, Cubitt & West in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire and Pittis on the Isle of Wight. So altogether over 100 branches!
Duties will include:
- Keeping our clients fully aware of the progress of their mortgage
- Liaising between Lenders, Solicitors, Sales Progressors, Mortgage Advisors and Residential Branch Managers
- Maintaining a compliant service in line with the Financial Services Authority and our obligations to/from clients under the Data Protection Act
- Updating records contained on our computer software
- Accurate filing of our paper based files, both while in progress and maintaining an accountable/traceable dead filing system
We need you to be:
- Professional and business-like
- Exceptional at customer service
- Able to problem-solve and remain calm under pressure
- Motivated, tenacious and energetic
- Hard working and focused
- Excellent planning with the ability to prioritise workload
- Aware of the mortgage process (would be an advantage)
This is a great opportunity to join our family!
But….. don’t just take our word for it, see just some of the results from our yearly staff survey…..
- 94% get a lot of satisfaction and enjoy their work
- 92% feel proud to work for our company
- 91% of our people think this is a good place to work
So join us now...and make that Smart Move!