Internal Recruitment Resourcer - Faversham
And so recruiting the right people is vital to our business and you could help us do just that! Wards is part of a larger group (Arun Estates) and we are looking for a talented and experienced Resourcer with proven Head Hunting ability and imaginative social media skills to help us spot and attract the right talent to add value to our business.
This newly created role will be responsible for sourcing talent, influencing the right candidates, and promoting our brands on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. You will have a flair for marketing and advertising roles on job boards and via social media. You will enjoy approaching new candidates as part of our Head Hunt strategy and be good at building on-going relationships with candidates.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- There is an opportunity to introduce some homeworking once established
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- A team that is motivated and passionate about the contribution we make to the business
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
What will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- Proactively create and manage a talent pipeline to satisfy the demands of anticipated turnover and planned business growth in particular reference to experienced and more senior staff
- Head hunting, approaching candidates directly and have the ability to sell our business, our values and persuade candidates to consider us as an employer of choice
- Develop employer brand awareness across social media and networking platforms (e.g. Linked In, Glassdoor and Indeed) ensuring that any content is relevant and appealing to the target audience
- Analyse and provide statistical data in relation to the ongoing improvement and development of the recruitment department particularly in relation to engagement of contacts and activity
- Stay up to date and have an interest in ever-developing recruiting methods
- Some screening and virtual interviewing of candidates covering for holidays as required using Zoom, TEAMs, WhatsApp and Facetime
- Proven experience and success using various Head Hunting methods and comfortable in making direct contact with candidates
- Prior involvement with social media activity and the ability to “think outside the box” to create additional candidate and external engagement and present our business as a positive and attractive place to work
- Video interviewing skills with the ability to transcribe notes at the same time using Microsoft Word
- A bright and enthusiastic personality with a “can do” attitude
- A real team player with the ability to “role their sleeves up” to help out colleagues within the department
- You will be positive, participative, self-confident and self-starting and be keen to become an expert in your field. You will be looking for a varied and interesting role and be flexible and adaptable
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- Previous experience of using Recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems
- Salary: £Negotiable
- Location: Faversham with the opportunity to introduce some homeworking once established
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 5 days per week 08.45 -17.30
- Additional Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Scheme