JUNIOR CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (LEVEL 2/INTERMEDIATE)
6 days left
- Full Time
An international company in the Foreign exchange markets, with offices in the UK, Spain, and Portugal with plans to develop offices in Dubai and Canada. Their focus is on providing excellence in customer service and developing teams to become brand leaders.
Description of vacancy
As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for contacting and offering our services to potential clients, offering excellent customer service. You will be dealing with customers predominantly on the phones and when admissible, face to face at exhibitions.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via email, telephone and internal messaging systems.
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Deal with clients’ needs over the phone.
- Offer our services to potential new clients.
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support.
- Helping with customer issues and provide after care.
- Data organising/reporting.
- Contribute to team meetings.
- Contribute to daily briefings with your analysis of the stock markets.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure everything is managed accurately.
£4.62 per hour
Monday to Friday (No weekends)
9am to 5.30pm
2 x 15 mins paid break morning and afternoon, 1 hour lunch unpaid
Training time allocated 1.5 hours daily
37.5 hours paid per week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy
- Problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
GCSE Grade 4 English and Maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.