SEN Teaching Assistant in Dover required
We are seeking a teacher that can motivate and engage students in the learning environment. The school offer a caring, encouraging environment, enabling all members of the school community to grow in self-esteem, individuality and independence.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience as an SEN TA
- Has an understanding and experience of what is key to being an effective learning support assistant
- Be an outstanding engaging SEN TA with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Excellent behavior management skills
We are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for a small and welcoming Primary in Dover.
As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates
- 2 dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
Apply for Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly