Head of Communications
1 day left
- Full Time
Head of Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, coupled with experience of Marketing, Social Media and Communications strategies and a commitment to developing new audiences, to join JVC and contribute to its future.
The role is based in our offices in Ashford, Kent but we embrace flexible working practices and will happily discuss a hybrid model to include remote working.
Salary: £33,000 PAYE basis with review after 12 months
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Office Base: Ashford, Kent with flexibility for remote working
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Notice period: 3 months following successful probationary period of 6 months
Annual Leave: 22 days per year pro rata plus statutory bank holidays. The company usually closes over the Christmas period, which is
offered in addition to holiday entitlement
Pension: Pension is currently 5% employee 3% employer it will increase as per government guidelines
Overtime: Overtime payments are not made. Time off in Lieu is provided (agreed in advance)
The Head of Communications will, alongside the Artistic and Executive Directors, create and execute communications strategies for the Jasmin Vardimon Company (JVC). Requiring solid strategic and organisational ability and networking skills, the Head of Communications, will work internally alongside the Head of Creative Learning and Digital Content Manager liaising with outside press agents and publications to promote awareness of all the company’s activities, creating content across a number of mediums in order to create a uniform company voice.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
● Experience of communication, public relations and audience development.
● Skilled copywriting ability and ability to develop a distinct company voice.
● Content creation and editing for print and digital with visual/ graphic design sensibility.
● Knowledge and experience of working with email marketing tools (Mailchimp) and social media platforms
● Excellent computer skills, in particular Apple computers and Macintosh operating systems, Word, Excel and database programmes
● Practical experience of using CRM systems
● Creative independent thinker – with strong initiative
● Highly organised, excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
● Ability to motivate and work closely and effectively at all levels within the organisation, including external agencies and Board Members and Trustees
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
● Experience of writing and evaluating communication strategies
● Understanding of the Contemporary Dance Sector
For a full job description and information on how to apply for the post please visit https://jasminvardimon.com/about-us/opportunities/
Deadline Friday January 28th 5pm to email@example.com
The Jasmin Vardimon Company is committed to a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all candidates who meet the job specifications - our opportunities are open to all.
Apply for Head of Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly