Senior Carer - Barnes Lodge Care Home Tonbridge
Barnes Lodge Care Home in Tonbridge part of Rapport Housing & Care ,one of the leading care and housing providers for older people in the South East, are currently recruiting Senior Carers to join their team.
About the Role
- Act as part of the management team responsible for the day-to-day operation of the home. To play a key role in the care planning process.
- Support and supervise carers.
- Undertake care duties when required. To actively promote equality and diversity.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care along with Safe Handling of Medicines and other relevant training.
- Must be able to directly manage staff and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Management of staff,
- Management of Diversity,
- Effective Communication,
- Recruitment and selection,
- Staff Development,
- Organisational and Communication Skills.
Shift Pattern - 36 or 42 hours per week to include every other weekend.
Flexi/bank contracts also available
We are able to offer an immediate start to the right applicants to join our friendly team in Tonbridge.
Please click on the link to send your current CV/ details of experience - or if you have any queries or questions about the role - we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Senior Carer - Barnes Lodge Care Home Tonbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly