Science Teachers Urgently needed across Kent
Three R’s Teacher Recruitment was established 20 years ago, in this time we have worked tirelessly to build a reputation with both teachers and schools in Kent to be proud of.
With 5 Offices in Kent, we have a genuine understanding of the local schools in the area, from the best place to park to the right post code to put in your sat-nav, we are there to guide you through every step of the way. We take the time to really get to know our teachers, so that we can most effectively place them in schools which they are best suited too.
Through leading with empathy and understanding our teachers feel part of the Three R’s family, we have worked hard to build a sense of community among ourselves and our teachers which sets us apart from other agencies. We keep in regular contact with you, send you birthday cards and love to see pictures of your dogs as we are dog mad here in the office!
We have been extremely busy on both our Primary and Secondary desk recently which is why we are looking to expand the Three R’s family by recruiting Supply Teachers to support our wonderful schools.
The beauty of supply is that it can be as flexible as you want it to be, whether it is one day per week or a whole week we can fit in around your circumstances and lifestyle. We understand how different one week can be to the next, and we always strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our teachers and schools.
Alongside the day to day supply we also support schools in recruiting long term and permanent teaching roles too.
If you are looking for a change or a new challenge, contact us today to have a confidential chat with one of our qualified recruiters.
As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are looking for Math teachers for roles across Kent in varies secondary schools. For Day-to-Day assignments, long term and permanent positions,
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Please contact us today to register.
Apply for Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly